C3 Aircross Shine plus 2022 specs

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Hi All, just signed up for the 2022 facelift version to replace my old 2018 flair specced aircross and it seems like some options are missing, notably
the wing mirror collision detection warning, the wireless charging matt, and the parking assist function.
The dealer didn't seem to know if the shine plus comes with any of these features? Also, it seems like they have removed the parking sensors in the shine plus version
so there is just the crappy fake 360 reversing camera. Does anyone know if this is the case?
(not worried about the parking assist as only ever used it once in four years due to the awkward user interface :lol: )
C3 Aircross 110A Flair Cosmic Silver/Black

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

People are often caught out - they read the brochures, but fail to look at the options list and what is standard specification and what are optional extras.

It's really important to check the trim level first and then check what is standard and what is not - they also change the standard kit quite often, but some of the features you have mentioned were never standard options, even on the top previous Flair spec. I have the 2020 Flair spec and can tell you that at the time the options were:

Techno HiFi Pack: Wireless charging, Colour Head up Display, 3.5 inch colour Binnacle display, HiFi Audio system with Subwoofer and Amplifier.
Park Assist Pack: Front parking sensors, Blind spot monitoring system, Park assist self parking system, Top Rear Vision.
Grip Control: including Hill Descent Assist.
City Pack: Rear Parking Sensors, Electric Demisting Folding Door Mirrors
Family Pack: Fold flat front passenger seat, Sunshade Window, Automatic High Beam Assist, Driver Attention Alert.

These were at July 2020.

Now, if you look at the brochure as of March 2022, they don't even list the Wireless Charging Option and furthermore, and apart from the Shine Plus, you now loose rear parking sensors if you opt for the the 360 rear view parking camera! Plus, I can't even locate ANY mention of blind spot monitoring on the new C3 Aircross - it is missing from the brochure altogether, along with aforementioned wireless charging.

So it seems they are giving in some respects (larger screen, LED headlamps) and taking with the other hand....
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Yes I looked at the latest no blind spot senors. To be honest I find these to be a great help and have saved me a side swipe on more than one occasion.
I have the techo hi-fi pack. The sounds us excellent as us the HUD. But I can't use the wireless charger as my phone has a metal back and the fault says metal DETECTED. My photo is a Moto G7 and I have plug in wireless adaptor but to no avail. Anyone got a solution.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Unfortunately your phone Moto G7 does not support wireless charging Beanee, that's why. Your smartphone has to be compatible with the QI Wireless Charging Standard, nor are the rest of the phones in that family: Motorola Moto G7, G7 Play, G7 Power und G7 Plus.

So the wireless charging system in the car won't be happy if you put a large metal object on the charging mat - so I'd avoid it if possible. ;)
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Thanks
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars