Infortainment touch screen.

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

I have recently read yet another review about the C3 Aircross and again the reviewer slated the touchscreen.
Again he complains about having to go to the climate control page to change the temp and fan speed etc.

Yes touching the lower left symbol button brings up the climate page. But you can change temp and fan speed another way.
At the top of the screen in the centre you will see automatic or manual and A/C or a blank if off.
If you touch this it will bring up a climate page which you can change temp, fan speed and if it's off switch the Aircon on. The later is not obvious but if you touch the red bar at the bottom of the screen it will dim then come bright again. That turns the Aircon ON, but it will not turn it off. If you now leave the page alone it will revert to the original display that you had before you intervened, i.e Nav.
If you go to the Aircon page and press OPTIONS in the lower left it brings up fan speed in Auto. You can change this from Fast, to Normal to Quiet.
In my case I have mine on Quiet as I wear hearing aids and at this setting it is virtually inaudible.
My temp setting is usually 21C all year round. Aircon used as required, always when raining to reduce window misting and during hot spells. I leave it in Auto 99% of the time. Set and leave being my philosophy.
To be honest I spend my time when driving concentrating on driving and as I have a head up display don't look down very often.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars

JohnB

Post by JohnB »

There's also this option... if you place three fingers on the touch screen at the same time, it brings up six 'buttons' which mimic the buttons at the side of the screen. As the buttons are larger than the side buttons, this could be less fiddly while driving.
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

Much better to have big knobs and switches everywhere :!:
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

So it does just tried that. Useful tip cheers
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars