Experience

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

We are up in the Scottish Highlands at the moment so hired a car to sightsee, picked up a vauxhall crosslander x and was surprised how much better the ride was to my c3, it handled rough surfaces better and cornered better.
The sat nav also had a better coloured layout which was needed on the winding roads.
The engine I gather is the same as my c3 but may be the 82hp since it was flat in comparison to my 110 variant, only 5 gears though but it's not as thirsty as mine which is to be expected.
So would I exchange my c3 for it ? There is no reversing camera but that just may be the model, and the dash has reverted to analogue gauges etc so may be less electrics to go wrong + the heating controls seperate to the screen was certainly easier to manage.
Certainly a good car.
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

It's based on the same basic floor pan.
Vauxhall is owned by PSA these days
The analogue dials are due to shortage of electronic basics to make the kit up.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
srperry

Post by srperry »

Beanee687 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:03 pm It's based on the same basic floor pan.
Vauxhall is owned by PSA these days
The analogue dials are due to shortage of electronic basics to make the kit up.
The basic C5 Aircross has analogue dials as standard, as I think do the Vauxhall basic versions. There is a current shortage of micro-processors, but it's not as bad as the media like to make out. Their modus operandi is to scare the crap out of everyone they can, whether it's about Covid-19, microprocessors, immigration, police, etc.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

If you look at the Crossland on-line brochure (if I read it right), you will find that the electronic instruments are not available as standard on the two lower levels, the SE and the Griffin. They are available on SRi Nav, Elite and Ultimate Nav. In my experience hire cars and loan cars tend to be a middle ground car, so chances are the car referred to was most likely a Griffin.
Hiboost

Post by Hiboost »

The shortages are affecting trade in prices, webuyanycar offered me £11800, dealer offered me £12250, which I have accepted, webuyanycar just called to offer £12360! I’m not changing my mind, the car goes Tuesday.
I paid £11500 for it originally, 2019 1.2 Flair.