Hello there from Mike477

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mike477

Post by Mike477 »

Thanks for the add, awaiting delivery of a C3 aircross flair in Silver.
Hoping for some good info and tips.

Manor259

Post by Manor259 »

You will love it, my wife has had hers since October 2018 and is very pleased with it, white with a black roof. The build quality is excellent with all panels fitting as they should and the doors have a good solid feel to them closing with a nice sounding clunk.The stop start function is a little too eager for our liking so we have a ritual of turning it off via the touch screen every time we start the car, but it's no big deal.There has been some criticism in reviews about having to access the touch screen to change the temperature and fan speed etc. but we honestly don't find that an issue. I was so impressed with the car that I have now bought myself a C5 Aircross also in white.
Mike477

Post by Mike477 »

Great to hear😀
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Hi Mike, welcome to the friendly forum!
I'm very pleased with my C3 Aircross too, though being somewhat advanced in years I'm still trying to get my head round some of the technology, especially the voice commands; she has difficulty in understanding my accent I think!
The touch screen took me a while to get used to, but thanks to the tip from others about placing three fingers on the screen to quickly bring up the menu to change the air con settings, I'm finding it a lot easier.
The build quality is excellent, this is my 6th Citroen so I'm obviously a fan! A few things I miss which you have probably got with your spec are the central armrest and pockets on the seat backs; I picked mine up in September before the 2020 updates, though I've now fitted an aftermarket armrest.
Enjoy your new car when it arrives.

Citroen C3 Aircross Flair 130bhp manual - Breathing blue with white roof
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue