Automatic Braking System Fault

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Aircross

Re: Automatic Braking System Fault

Post by Aircross » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:47 am

Hi have the same problem with my Aircross talked to dealer today they said they have just received a software update to cure the problem .
Booked in for the 24th will let you know what happens.

Korber

Post by Korber » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:51 am

Thank you for reporting. These are very encouraging news, I hope with this fix the problem is solved permanently .
C3 aircross 110 BVM6 Shine

AdrianC

Post by AdrianC » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:57 am

Could you post info of your dealership and or any info on the software repair they did so I can go to my dealer with that info?

I tried and they denied knowledge of a known problem.

Geezer

Post by Geezer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:14 pm

I have no info on the fix. Dealer was Stoneacre. The problem has not arisen since fix was applied.

Aircross

Post by Aircross » Mon May 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Sorry everyone it’s been a while had the software update everything fine and systems working well.

AdrianC

Post by AdrianC » Tue May 21, 2019 1:03 pm

Slightly off topic, but has anyone had the pleasure of having the automatic braking kick in? I just came back from the lake district and whilst there it clearly thought I wasn't going to stop in time - even though I was already slightly braking and wasn't speeding - and all wheels locked up, screeching on tarmac, and everyone (including me) was slung forward, all kinds of crap fell off the seats. Scared the crap out of me!

To make it more embarrassing, I'd only just passed a police car at a junction so was sure he was going to come up to me for driving carelessly or something. Fortunately he didn't and we also stopped in plenty of distance. The poor chap in front of me must have wondered what was going on though!

aircrossgran

Post by aircrossgran » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:19 am

I had this problem to but took it back to the dealership and its now sorted. Its not happened since.

Return to “Faults & Technical”