Connected services

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Paulbof

Post by Paulbof »

I have a new c3 aircross max and the connected services will not work causing for example the navpak doesn’t work. Since January 12 when the app says it started it has not allowed subscription to be confirmed therefore tomtom does not appear and emails sent by Stellantis presumably to connect are not received by the car!

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

It doesn't work like that.... the vehicle doesn't receive emails.

You need to make sure that your dealer has sent off the paperwork to the connected services team to ensure your vehicle is registerd.
You need to create a Connected Services Account to check and manage your subscription here:

https://services-store.citroen.co.uk/

Conencted services are nothing to do with your bavigation map. The car will provide navigation without connected services, so you can still use the maps for navigation, just without the 'live' elenments like petrol proces,c ar parking spaces, weather, radar cameras, lieve traffic info etc.

If youa re saying your actual map is not working:

1) Are you sure you have connected navigation system?
2) If so, check you have the latest map using the system info
3) Lastly, if this is a new vehicle, it can take upt to 3 weeks for the agreement to go through for the connected live services, but as said, that will NOT stop you using the navigation system.

If you're not sure or want me to check, I'll need your VIN.
Paulbof

Post by Paulbof »

As the garage has had the car and been in touch with Citroen for a few days I would like to think that the setup by them is correct. I was told at one time by customer care that I should drive around for about 40 mins with WiFi hotspot set up but no effect. The old car did report emails! If the car doesn’t receive them why has Stellantis sent several with nothing in them as if to react with the car? There is therefore a connection between connected services and the navpak!
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. These are just network messages not emails.... there is a difference.

This just means your vehicle is connected to the Stellantis network and that your system is receiving messages. It DOES NOT mean your connected services is active. Hence why I advised you to log in to your account to check the status of the subscription.

If you still want help then look at the third video down here that explains how to check and about half way through that, shows the settings to check your connected service status:

Connected Nav Videos
Paulbof

Post by Paulbof »

Apologies it’s so frustrating I guess you reply which is more than so called customer services. I looked at the site you linked me to, see attached screenshot which suggests it has been registered. Plus the car screen currently. The only change is that it suggested the tomtom part was starting yesterday although it hasn’t as yet and before it said 12th January.

IMG_0051.jpeg

IMG_2076.png

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

There you go then, "activation in progress" means they are setting it up and it can take a few weeks in the worst cases.

Your vehicle connectivity status will change when it is active, but when you see the Tom Tom logo on the screen, this should indicate real-time services are working.
Paulbof

Post by Paulbof »

This is the second time it’s said activation in progress. Yesterday I filled in the email address on one of the screens and sent it replied that an email had been sent but nothing so far. I even rang and WhatsApp two of the head office people a week ago one being the communications manager but nothing back not even an acknowledgment. Thanks for the encouragement!
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Forget that. They won't respond directly and will just refer you to customer services at Head Office, who won't touch anything unless you've been to your dealer - magic roundabout time.

I'd just give it another week for it to filter through and if the status has not changed, contact your dealership again and ask them to chase it up (and make sure they add on the lost time onto your subscription)!
Paulbof

Post by Paulbof »

Hi just letting you know that tomtom traffic symbol appeared today. Thank you for your patience, encouragement and support, it’s a pity Stellantis cannot follow your example.
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

Paulbof wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:06 pm Hi just letting you know that tomtom traffic symbol appeared today. Thank you for your patience, encouragement and support, it’s a pity Stellantis cannot follow your example.
I feel your pain. After 5 days of ownership of my nearly new C4 C series, I had a prompt for an “over the air” update. I did everything right, but the update failed. Now I have no radio, no parking sensors, no rear view camera, no speed restrictor or cruise control, and no phone connection to the car. After talking to the dealer it appears that I’m not the only one, and they don’t know how to fix it. They are waiting for Citroen to come up with something. :cry:
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic