Hello from Glasgow

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Scott Sorby

Post by Scott Sorby »

Hello everybody, I've had my C5 Aircross about 6 weeks now and so far I’m really enjoying it far more than the the 4 month old Qashqai that I hated and dumped to buy the C5.

I’d say truthfully that the only thing I don’t like is having to use the screen to adjust the AC & heater but that seems to be the way of the world these days and it’s such a little annoyance in the grand scheme of things in the wonderfully comfortable car

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

Scott Sorby wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:27 am Hello everybody, I've had my C5 Aircross about 6 weeks now and so far I’m really enjoying it far more than the the 4 month old Qashqai that I hated and dumped to buy the C5.

I’d say truthfully that the only thing I don’t like is having to use the screen to adjust the AC & heater but that seems to be the way of the world these days and it’s such a little annoyance in the grand scheme of things in the wonderfully comfortable car
On VW group cars you can adjust the heating/ventilation either from the dials or via the screen. I always use the dials as it is far easier and doesn't take attention from the road nearly as much.
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

You have several possibilities:

1) Don't forget there is a 'Hard Button' under the screen (4th button left to right under the touchscreen) to quickly access the climate screen, from which you then have immediate access to the temp and airflow settings on the screen.

2) Just use Voice commands. Press your voice command button briefly then say "Increase Temperature" or "Decrease Temperature".