Map update failing (14.0.0...

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
c4er

Post by c4er »

Juan Sheet wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:25 am I'll need a VIN to provide a link and determine whether you need a licence file.
Sure thing - it's VR7BAHNSBNE070025.

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Ok, before I get to the other issue, you need to be aware of an After-sales campaign being flagged up as outstanding from April 2023!

It needs the park assist software updating and the reference is JSM. Call your dealer and get it booked in, it will be free of charge.

JSM - C4 (C41) - Park Assist Software
Download the new version of the AAS software.

Telematics Updates:

Firmware 44.07.05.22_NAC-r0

c4er Licence File

Map V15
c4er

Post by c4er »

Thank you so much Juan.

It amazes me how one man is single-handedly rescuing Citroen from a large bunch of issues that they should be dealing with themselves.

I have only just bought this car second-hand from a main dealer - is there a way I can tell if the Parking Assist patch has already been applied (I doubt it, but you never know....)
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

c4er wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:43 am Thank you so much Juan.
It amazes me how one man is single-handedly rescuing Citroen from a large bunch of issues that they should be dealing with themselves.
Sounds like the intro from Knight Rider "One Man Can Make a Difference" :lol: :lol:

Regarding the software update: I use your VIN on Citroen's own service portal and it is this that reports the patch as outstanding - so is flagged up, just as if you went into the dealership for a service, they would see it as requiring to be done and outstanding.

Maybe your annual service isn't due as the campaign was outstanding from April 2023, so if your service isn't due just yet, they may not have picked it up. Don't forget it's still annual servicing with these even if you haven't reached the mileage limit. Warrant work relies on the servicing intervals being maintained ;)
c4er

Post by c4er »

I knew I was getting that phrase from somewhere in my subconscious... yes, Knight Rider is my era! :D

Thanks for the help, I will talk to the shop about getting the parking updated too then :+1
AmX

Post by AmX »

Hello everyone, the android app (My Citroen) just updated and now when you try to email the Windows/MAC app you get the links to the new fixed Windows/MAC app.

Here are the links to the fixed/updated Windows/MAC app:

For Windows: https://d1tik0o5ahgjm.cloudfront.net/ci ... 0.1.24.exe
For MAC: https://d1tik0o5ahgjm.cloudfront.net/ci ... Update.dmg
Jonlane

Post by Jonlane »

Hello Juan,
I've installed the new downloader update software and still get the same error, "check your connection"
Could you provide me with a link to the software ?
VIN VR7AJEHZRKL114536

Thank you
P.S I'm recent to the forum, I'm an electronics engineer and a decent home mechanic so if i can help anyone please ask.
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

So that was a bit short lived and I'm no longer redundant! :lol: :lol:

Jon, just for your information your C5 AIrcross has an outstanding after sales campaing being flagged up.

Reference: JCG - Particle filter

The operation involves checking and replacing the Diesel Particle Filter (DPF), if necessary, so I'd give your dealer a ring and get it booked in quoting your VIN, Reg and the reference. Work will be free of charge.

Firmware

You have on-board WiFi so don't need a licence file.
Jonlane

Post by Jonlane »

Juan,
Thanks, only just bought the car from a Citroen dealer, i will call him next week regarding the DPF .
Jonlane

Post by Jonlane »

Juan,
Again thanks for the info regarding the DPF, curious though.
Would it show in my Citroen app (which i need the dealer to update access to my digital service records) if not where do you find above ref JCG ?