Touchscreen flickering off and on

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
abt

Post by abt »

Hi. I have a 70/2021 Citroen C3 Aircross Flair 110. Recently the touchscreen has started flickering off and then instantly back on. It doesn't matter which screen is on, be it sat nav, heater, radio, whichever. Is this like ly to be something that will resolve if I do the update, or is it more likely to be a fault? Many thanks for any assistance.

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

At this stage report it to your dealer while you still have warranty. This can be a bad connection, the head unit or the touchscreen. As for updates, it depends on what software version you currently have installed, as you would be notified via the MyCitroen App (if you use it) of any updates available.

If you don't report it, and the fault develops, you may be out of warranty and then a very large bill will follow to replace it.
abt

Post by abt »

Thanks for the advice. I'll report it to my local dealership and see how I get on. I have had a notification of an available update to the navigation, but haven't done it yet.
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Ok, remember that there are separate updates. Ones for Navigation mapping and one for the System Firmware.