Hello from Lebanon

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
vegetaleb

Post by vegetaleb »

I am one of the very first owner of C3 Aircross in Lebanon due to their lack of ads!
This car is pretty awesome
Brought the 110ch EAT6 petrol engine with sandy color (sable), black roof and orange external pack
Unfortunately the indoor is standard meaning a bit cheap, and I will replace the front dashboard with the textured rubber or white textile in one or 2 months

Tuneras

Post by Tuneras »

vegetaleb wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:56 am I am one of the very first owner of C3 Aircross in Lebanon due to their lack of ads!
Brought the 110ch EAT6 petrol engine with sandy color (sable), black roof and orange external pack
Unfortunately the indoor is standard meaning a bit cheap, and I will replace the front dashboard with the textured rubber or white textile in one or 2 months
Welcome!
I agree, the indoor although looking good feels a bit cheap ( I can compare to our Fiat 500).
Is it easy to the replace the dashboard ?
C3 Aircross 110 5-speed, Feel, natural white
city pack /swedish edition, heated front seats, wireless charging, automatic wipers,
auto safety brake, rear parking sensors
production date 05 april 2018
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

I don't think they really need to advertise them at the moment, they seem to be selling them as fast as they can make them. When I took mine in for a recall the other day, the salesman said half the cars he sold last month were C3 Aircross's.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
vegetaleb

Post by vegetaleb »

Tuneras wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:02 pm
vegetaleb wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:56 am I am one of the very first owner of C3 Aircross in Lebanon due to their lack of ads!
Welcome!
I agree, the indoor although looking good feels a bit cheap ( I can compare to our Fiat 500).
Is it easy to the replace the dashboard ?
It will cost me about 350$ at Citroen Lebanon, I think it's worth it as it changes from cheap plastic to nice texture a la DS3.
Here the photos

Screenshot_20190401-163158.png

IMG-20190327-WA0009.jpg