Mudflaps?

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mitesh

Post by Mitesh »

Hi all, great to join the group! Picking up this beauty on Monday after having agreed to trade in my C4 Cactus ONETONE.

Has anyone fitted aftermarket mudflaps? Citroen seem to want £51 for a pair! 😮

IMG_1438.jpeg

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Original mudflaps are custom made and fit perfectly. You take your chance with aftermarket ones on both quality, exact fitting and looks, and you may end up paying more in the long run if the after-market ones are not as well made.

Having said all that.... both front and rear are currently not available for the C5 Aircross as they are not even shown on Citroen accessories for the C5 Aicross as of posting and the Citroen online accessory stores for UK and Europe show as out of stock.

So you may have to fall back to an aftermarket set after all.

Some shown here as looking to be made with the holes that the originals have, so may not need to butcher the car:

Aftermarket Set Here
Mitesh

Post by Mitesh »

Thanks Juan, much appreciated.
JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 »

I have a set of original C5AIRCROSS front and rear mudflaps bought whilst awaiting delivery of ordered car which I then cancelled. These are exactly the same as I fitted to my first C5 aircross and fitted perfectly. On offer for £80 incl postage.phitos if labels with part numbers can be arranged
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol EAT8, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Roof. Now traded for DS7 E Tense.