New to Aircross

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Telfer. STR

Post by Telfer. STR »

Hi,
We have just bought a nearly new C3 Aircross Shine manual petrol, first registered in January this year with 4714 miles on the clock, It has replaced what was my wife's 1.6 Diesel C3 Picasso Selection with 27560 odd miles on the clock .
It became our only car, about 2years ago now when we decided we did not really need 2 cars any more.
We were very sorry to see it go, as it has been great wee car with very few problems over our 8 years owning it from new. 8 miles on the clock when we took delivery at the beginning of July 2015.
We are hoping for as good, if not better performance from the Shine, and from our first weeks running, things look very promising and finding it a comfortable and smooth running car.
Busy reading up the hand book which i down load from Citroen, who kindly sent us a copy, as the original Owners Manual has gone missing. Only hiccup during the purchasing routine.
There are a few things to get to grips with, so no doubt I will be on the forum asking about various functions and spec details etc, about the car.
Looking forward to using and enjoying the Forum.