First service

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Alan Walley

Post by Alan Walley »

We have just had our C3 Aircross serviced for the first time, the service included a free software upgrade GNK, the cost of the service was £176.13 plus VAT. The fact we have 3 years free servicing meant we left the dealers with a smile.

Alan Walley

Andi

Post by Andi »

Yes we thought the service package was good value at £400 for 3 years.
Malekith

Post by Malekith »

Yes we thought the service package was good value at £400 for 3 years.

hi and thanks for the info.
i thought that sounded good value so i asked my service department for a quote based on 8k miles per year.
the quote was north of £800 for 3 years! to be fair they advised me not to have it as it would be cheaper to have the services
done as required.
I cant believe the difference!
Aircross C3 Flair (auto) Misty grey with family pack, sunroof, park assist pack and hifi pack.
Andi

Post by Andi »

Sorry should have stated it was an add on when we purchased the car. £333.33 + vat it’s not available at that price later.
grahams

Post by grahams »

When I bought my Aircross in Nov. 2017 it came with the option of a 3 year service plan for £400. This option could be activated in the first year of ownership. When I came to set up the service plan (within the 1st year) I was told by the dealer it was no longer available! They offered me an alternative plan at nearly twice the price and it didn’t include the first service!!
I contacted Citroen regarding this and after a few exchanges of emails they found me a Citroen garage that would honour the service plan. Top marks to Citroen for sorting it out.
Duly took my car in for its first service and filled in the forms for the service plan to activate. When it was time to pay I was told the service plan was at no cost to me. Even more marks to Citroen.
Icing on the cake was that the original dealer phoned rather puzzled and asking if I knew why they had been billed by Citroen for my service plan. I have not heard back from the dealer.
Very happy with Citroen’s efforts on my behalf.
billt

Post by billt »

I purchased the 3 year servicing package. On the service contract it says "Servicing and Assistance". Has anyone been able to find out what "and Assistance" is. My dealer was a bit vague.
Malekith

Post by Malekith »

Following my £800+ quote i contacted a different dealer (same group as first quote) told them about last years £400 offer.
came back to me with £450 payable over 36 months interest free. says deal is available to all new buyers.
signed up and happy with price. Thanks to Andi for the information.
My policy is also for assistance, i asked and was told after ist year it provided basic roadside assistance....
i am not certain what this includes either.
Aircross C3 Flair (auto) Misty grey with family pack, sunroof, park assist pack and hifi pack.