New C5 Aircross Owner - Missing Lumbar support?

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
coopecs

Post by coopecs »

Hi, I have just bought a 2019 C5 Aircross Flair Plus 1.6 Puretech EAT8 and so far, I'm really loving it. I have had a small issue with the front brakes and discs which were worn, but the dealer is putting this right for me so not really a big deal. My real question is that I have an electric drivers seat, but this only appears to have the seat cusion and backrest switches, not the round adjuster for the lumbar support. Am I missing something obvious, or does my car just not have this feature? I can't find mention of it in the manual, all the instructions available seem to show the electric seats as having the round 4 way switch, I haven't seen a diagram showing only the seat and backrest switches which is all that I have.

Seems daft to have such a high spec and electric seat, but no lumbar support. It's not a deal breaker for me, I do find the seats very good, but its a case of "even better if...."
C5 Aircross 1.6 Puretech Flair Plus EAT8, Polar White

Morepower

Post by Morepower »

Mine is on the left side of the backrest, quite high up
sualfred

Post by sualfred »

The usual position like in a lot of other cars:

Unbenannt.png

coopecs

Post by coopecs »

Thanks! Got it. Can’t understand why I didn’t see it, I ran my hand up that side of the seat, clearly not high enough!

I wouldn’t say a lot of cars have it there, though admittedly the last Citroen I owned myself was an AX GT 5 door in the late eighties. I don’t count the C1’s my wife and daughters have even though I’m the one mending them all the time.

Speaking as an ex-motor mechanic in a VW / Lotus dealership and a prolific user of company vehicles over the last 30 years, I’ve not come across a lumbar adjustment so high up on the wrong side of the seat!
C5 Aircross 1.6 Puretech Flair Plus EAT8, Polar White