MyCitroen App

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Jackiem

Post by Jackiem »

Hi, can anyone advise please. I've not had any journeys recorded in the MyCitroen app now since 8/11/22. I get a notification every few days to say journeys available but there aren't. Today I have the following message when I go on the app...
"Update your on board time. We detect a difference between the timestamp of your device and your on board system. Update the time on your onboard system if needed".

What exactly does this mean and what do I do to resolve it.

Many thanks

srperry

Post by srperry »

Mine keeps reporting that even though the dashboard time and the phone time are the same. It's the level of accuracy to be expected from the App programmers, who are below-par in competance. Just ignore it and tell it not to show again.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
chapi72

Post by chapi72 »

Mine was fine until the recent app update (New Citroen logo).
Now I get :
Nothing
or
Journeys of zero length
or
Error: Missing...... (can't remember the message)

Previously it was fine, now it seems to only update the previous journey when i start the next!
----
Current : MY20 C5 Aircross Flair Plus, Black
Cancelled : MY22 C5 Aircross, Hybrid, Eclipse Blue, City Park, Dark Chrome Pack :cry:
Previous: MY16 C4 Grand Picasso Feel
Previous: MY14 C4 Grand Picasso Exclusive +
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

The people responsible for updating this app need to go! My journeys are no longer updating, I get a message saying 'new journeys', but when clicking the icon it says no journeys to be displayed! Another anomaly which they seem unable to correct is the service record! For months now it says I have a service due in February, which I don't, this has also been confirmed by my dealership, but the message continues to be displayed on the app?
You'd think with each iteration of this app it would improve, but it just seems to get worse!
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

I really don't understand why anyone uses this App - it's beyond useless, but personal choice, like everything I suppose.

The servicing regiment is determined from the factory configuration based on recommended mileages or time, which can vary by country. Mine just had a service a few months ago and was telling me I needed service in a few miles (and I don't use the App). So either they forgot to reset the service counter, or the incorrect service interval was chosen.

On mine it requires a systematic operations service every year nowadays or 20K miles. I was reliably informed that the dealerships have discretion on these intervals (due to lower mileages as a result of lockdown).

I just reset the maintenance indicator myself and will have to remember to do the same at the next actual service in May.

But as for the App, it's not worth the stress levels when your data disappears at the next update! Just use the mileage trip recorders.
srperry

Post by srperry »

The data doesn't disappear, it just can't be displayed. When that happens to me, I just close and reopen the app and it all comes back. But the App is crap, and has got progressively worse over the last 6 years... The error message mentioned above occurs a lot, and only since the new logo update. It even does it between two journies when there is nothing missing! :) The developers are either idiots or paid by other manufacturers to trash the Ciroen app...
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

They're probably the same devs. that work on Apple Homekit App....
srperry

Post by srperry »

LOL! :)
Ifor

Post by Ifor »

Anyone help ? Ive downloaded the app and followed the steps to activate - however the box that says " Activation of your service is in progress and may take up to 24 hours. Make several trips of at least 15 mins" But its been like this for 2 weeks and Ive made 30 journeys - So I have no details of my vehicle available - I keep trying to refresh and have updated the app to latest version - I am on IOS Apple iPhone ?

IMG_1200.png

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Mine keeps logging me out. Never did this initially started after last update
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars