My Citroen app, again

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

Since the last update, the app is worse than its ever been for me. Loads of journeys missing :(
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic

srperry

Post by srperry »

Same here, almost every other is missing - and it's filled in all gaps in history with a lame excuse that it's the car, abd not the app, to blame! The coders couldn't code their way out of a wet paper bag! They should be ashamed,
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

My input on this situation.
The app is working and yes it show missing trips but in my case there aren't any missing. The warning is in-between two trips which are consecutive and the times are correct.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

Mine is now FUBAR. I drive every day, but my last recorded journey is 10 November, and is shown twice. As is every other journey recorded in November. This continues into October until 26th, when in addition to being duplicated, the finish time is before the start time. Then the many intermittent missing trips start. The mind boggles
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic
srperry

Post by srperry »

Mine also keeps telling me that the time on the dash is different to the time in the app, even though they are absolutely identical! And a lot of my 'missing journeys', that were identified with the arror code, have now miraculously appeared, even from months back. So the app appears not to be able to read its own data file - maybe explaining the ridiculous length of time to do so when the app is started - although not all the missing journey data has been recovered. Often when started, the app says there are no journeys at all recorded, and then after another restart they appear! And the app now often informs me that my login has expired, and that I need to log back in.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience