Reverse dip mirrors.

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Nickg8

Post by Nickg8 »

Hi I have just bought a 2019 C5 Aircross Flair Plus.
In the manual it says it has reverse dipping mirrors. I have followed the instructions to enable this function but can find no mention of it in the menus.
Am I doing something wrong ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nick

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

It depends on your equipment, but if the option is there it may be deactivated in the "Vehicle settings" tab accessed from the touchscreen. If you have this option then it is activated and deactivated from here.
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Not fitted on UK spec cars.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

I had this option on previous C5s, both the MK II and MK III X7, but the functionality on the MK III was removed after a BSI update (something to do with EU :roll:
regulations) concerning mirror types / angles / height and pedestrians at the rear may not be seen in the mirror if it is dipped to the kerb.

I re-enabled mine as that was a weak argument considering the rear parking assistance was there for that purpose.
MagicGYR

Post by MagicGYR »

Juan Sheet wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:49 pm I re-enabled mine as that was a weak argument considering the rear parking assistance was there for that purpose.
How did you re-enable this feature?
Is there a way I can activate it if it’s not showing as an option in the settings menu?
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

That setting was never on the dash menu - it is entirely changed via Diagbox programming ;)