Hi new to Forum

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

I appreciate that but unlike my C3 MK3 hatchback which if you turned the Aircon on with the engine stopped it would start. My C3 Aircross never does. Today the OAT was 29 and the Aircon off. I demanded 20c when engine was off under stop start control. It did not start. When I released the foot brake it started, and so did the Aircon cooling. Next stop although the Aircon was still blasting cold the engine stopped and the outlets after a few seconds blew warm air.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

^ That's correct ^

It all depends on the temperature requested by the passengers and the calculated internal temperature. If the compressor is required then an engine restart will occur.
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Strange that in all the times I have switched the Aircon on, if the engine has been off it doesn't start.
Today, outside air temp 26C. Inside command temp 18.5C. Touch screen climate set to Auto but Aircon off.
Had driven 1 mile. Stopped at traffic lights, engine stopped by Stop/Start system.
Pressed Aircon on touchscreen, RED LINE appeared under the legend BUT engine did not START.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
biglillypicker

Post by biglillypicker »

I got some Titan seat covers both front seats £64 very good