New car delivery

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Tommo

Post by Tommo »

Yes Beanee they are indeed 17" on the shine plus, otherwise 16". i like the fact the wing mirrors can be brought in and out with the mirror adjuster button, just like my Nissan leaf electric car has the same function, handy for when oncoming traffic refuse to give way.
2022 Citroën C3 Aircross SUV
Shine Plus • PureTech 130 S&S Automatic in Khaki Grey.

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Yes retracting heated mirrors. Nice cars love mine.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
Boro_m

Post by Boro_m »

Last edited by Boro_m on Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awaiting for C5 Aircross C-Series 1.2 EAT 8
Boro_m

Post by Boro_m »

chapi72 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:55 pm
AlistairM wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:19 pm Ordered C5 Aircross Shine 1.2 automatic in December. I’ve been warned it may not be here until august yet the new one has been announced with preorders of “spring delivery” according to some car mags.

If I see new ones driving around while I’m waiting on mine I think I’ll be cancelling. I understand there is challenges just now, but I was initially told March for delivery
I would hope it is before August :o

Just ordered a facelift C-Series Edition, currently expected late June.
I have ordered big of March as well and last info was that there is no info😞
Hoping to get mine as well before August
chapi72

Post by chapi72 »

Hi Boro_m, currently being told late June for car ordered end Feb. Citroen Configurator currently advertises 8 weeks.
----
Current : MY20 C5 Aircross Flair Plus, Black
Cancelled : MY22 C5 Aircross, Hybrid, Eclipse Blue, City Park, Dark Chrome Pack :cry:
Previous: MY16 C4 Grand Picasso Feel
Previous: MY14 C4 Grand Picasso Exclusive +
Simnco

Post by Simnco »

I also ordered new C-shine at the end of March, and on the paperwork a date in June was put, but they did say it most likely will be longer than that and I could be looking at an August / September delivery. Will post again if I get any update to narrow down the delivery date.
Boro_m

Post by Boro_m »

Im going to check in 2 weeks time again hoping that there will be some solid news.
Planned August trip already and I really don’t won’t to do that in my old car which will be required a bit of preparation before travelling to Germany and France
Simnco

Post by Simnco »

Keep us posted Boro_m. I called my sales rep today and he hasn't had any update from Citroën regarding anything. He told me from day 1 that they are pretty bad at providing updates. It's not like you're spending £20 for the vehicle, so you would think in this day and age a system would be in place where a buyer could put in a tracking number and see at what stage of the manufacturing process an ordered vehicle is at. If I get any positive update, or see any 2022 models on the road, I'll be sure to post back here.
GilRil

Post by GilRil »

We ordered a New car on 20th October 2020 and got a call yesterday saying its in the country but it may be about 2-3 weeks before we get it
its going to be a 5 seater Belingo
C5 Aircross 1.2 Pure Tech 130 Shine Plus Auto
Boro_m

Post by Boro_m »

Get some news today and even prntscrn from production system, and my car build is scheduled for big of June😀
Hope that there won’t be any delays but after today looks that I should be with delivery for July.