Genuine New Parts

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
CitroenDirectParts

Post by CitroenDirectParts »

Hi Everyone,

We have just launched our new Citroen Parts website. Genuine parts cheaper than main dealers.

If anyone is looking for any parts drop me a message with your reg/VIN (To make sure I get the correct part for your vehicle)

All parts come are from Citroen so come with a Citroen warranty.

Hope it helps

Citroen Direct Parts
Citroen Direct Parts - Genuine Parts Cheaper than main dealers
https://citroendirectparts.co.uk/

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

No thanks, some of your prices are more expensive than the dealer!
CitroenDirectParts

Juan Sheet wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:03 am No thanks, some of your prices are more expensive than the dealer!
Really? we get the RRP from service box (where all the dealers get their prices from) and then add a discount. The regular price on our site is what dealerships would be charging.

Cheers
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

I also have current parts access and that's why I mentioned it; parts prices can fluctuate frequently (daily in a lot of cases) based on stock and availability and this is not the first time I have seen dealers selling off surplus stock on certain auction sites without checking the current retail prices which can often be less.

As this is supposed to be an owner support Forum, I personally don't like commercial forum accounts. Advertising on a forum is fair enough - bills have to be paid, but joining as a member for the purposes of commercial selling is not acceptable in my personal opinion. As such I think people need to do their own research and not blindly accept your prices as being cheaper in all cases and I therefore think it is important to let people know this.
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

Juan, i have no issue with someone stating where we can possibly purchase genuine parts cheaper than inflated dealer prices, the bottom line is everybody can choose where is the cheapest.
Besides thanks for information that you give on this forum, your most helpful.
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey
CitroenDirectParts

With Citroen/Peugeot parts they don't normally change daily, we get notified when there is going to be a price change from the manufacture. The availability certainly changes daily so some items might arrive quicker than others. We don't have a Citroen dealership (We have just joined the Stellantis group as a parts hub).
Is their 2 types of membership on here as I couldn't see an option? We have joined some of these forums and have been told it is fine as long as we don't comment on every post. So I created 1 post where owners can ask for parts.
I am all for people doing their own research, like everything on the internet there will always be somewhere cheaper.
We try to make sure we do right by our customers, always check to make sure a part fits their car before sending it out.