C3 Touch screen update: Incompatible Software

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
reactionhank

Post by reactionhank »

Hi all, I'm having trouble installing the latest touchscreen update: 21.08.87.32_NAC-r1 - 19/04/2021.

I tried both the Citroen App and downloading it manually and extracting to the USB Flash drive. Both times I get the same error: Version not compatible with hardware.

Any help appreciated.

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Send me your VIN via Private Message and I'll check system compatibility for you.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

I found I have to use a USB 3 memory stick.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
tikiexotica

Post by tikiexotica »

Hallo, ich habe nach dem aktuellen Update ( ich weiß gerade nicht die genaue Version ) ein nicht mehr funktionierendes Radio :-(
ich war schon mehrmals bei meinem Händler, wegen Probleme mit dem DAB Empfang. Ich sollte jedes mal ein Protokoll festhalten wann der Sender verloren ging und es wurde irgendein Look eingebunden unter der Taste mit dem Auto. Dieser soll dann länger gedrückt gehalten werden damit es in einem Speicher hinterlegt wird, dient Citroen Hauptsitz. So, nun funktioniert nach dem Update der USB Anschluss nur noch sporadisch und hängt das ganze System auf. Im Display wechselt es dann immer auf Profil deaktivieren. Keine Option aufrufbar. Habe das Profil dann schon mehrmals deaktiviert und Neu eingerichtet, nach kurzer Zeit ( besonders wenn man USB Stick drin hat und Musik weiter tippt, hängt der sich wieder auf) und erkennt dann auch kein USB mehr sowie Bluetooth ist auch nicht mehr auswählbar. Ich kann zwar mein Handy verbinden das wars auch schon. Also ich bin sehr verzweifelt was das angeht. Es läuft noch Garantie aber wenn sich Citroen so quer stellt eine wirkliche Veränderung vor zu nehmen damit man auch wieder das Radio benutzen kann wie man es gewohnt war, dann muß ich mich nach was anderem umschauen.
Ich bin der Meinung das das letzte Update das Radio komplett fratze gemacht hat, denn dieses Update dauerte sehr lange fast 2 Stunden bei laufenden Motor und dann so ein Mist. Wenn ich schon Update höre oder lese kriege ich Plack.
Vielleicht weiß ja jemand hier eine Lösung, denn mit dem Händler komme ich nicht weit.

PS: Der Händler hatte beim erstenmal erwähnt, das es bei den Radios wohl einige Qualitätsmängel gab, darunter könnte unser ja auch sein und eventuell ausgetauscht werden. Davon war bis heute nicht mehr die Rede gewesen, schon traurig von Citroen und das bei einer Garantieverlängerung.
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

Translated from German.
Hello, after the current update (I don't know the exact version right now) I have a radio that no longer works :-(
I've been to my dealer several times because of problems with the DAB reception. I was supposed to keep a log of each time the transmitter was lost and some look was wrapped under the button with the car. This should then be held down longer so that it is stored in a memory that serves Citroen headquarters. So, after the update, the USB connection only works sporadically and the whole system hangs up. The display then always changes to deactivate profile. No option available. I have deactivated the profile several times and set it up again, after a short time (especially if you have a USB stick in it and keep typing music, it hangs up again) and then no longer recognizes USB and Bluetooth can no longer be selected. I can connect my cell phone, that's it. So I'm very desperate about this. It's still under warranty, but if Citroen is so obsessed with making a real change so that you can use the radio again as you were used to, then I'll have to look around for something else.
I am of the opinion that the last update made the radio a complete face, because this update took a very long time, almost 2 hours with the engine running and then such crap. If I hear or read updates, I get Plack.
Maybe someone here knows a solution, because I won't get far with the dealer.

PS: The dealer had mentioned the first time that there were probably some quality defects with the radios, ours could also be among them and could possibly be replaced. Up until now, that hadn't been mentioned, sad about Citroen and that with an extended warranty
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey