Hobbies?

The place to discuss everything else..
Picklerick

Post by Picklerick »

Hey all. I'm interested in knowing what sort of hobbies you guys like to do other than cars. I feel that this would help make the community better.

For me, I like video games. I know, kind of a go-to for people my age (26), but I can't help it. Nothing is more fun than coming home after a hard days work, and just firing up an RPG and getting lost in the game.

But I also like cooking! I like to cook all kinds of things, and right now trying to learn to make pastries because I had a chocolate turnover that made me feel good a while ago.

What about the rest of you?

Diamondjess

Post by Diamondjess »

I like you. I do a bit of cooking myself from time to time. Im a big pasta eater, as well as chicken. Becuase I like lean and carbohydrates.

Mostly because I also like to run. True, I like cars, but that doesn't make me lazy. I'm a bit of a run bunny in that I like to put on shorts, my running sneakers, my exercise bra and shirt on and go out for a nice 2 mile jog just to get my body moving.

But as far as that, I also like to write occasionally.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Torches. I go on torch doo's with torch friend's and all sorts. Torchlit tours, down caves and mines, Stonehenge at midnight... that sort of thing. Here is a friend lit against the stones.

P1040148.jpg

Last edited by Jay R on Wed May 30, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

And another. Lit by our torches from inside.

P1040145.jpg

Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Bodyboarding, Mountain biking, Guitar, Airsoft (its like paintball but better) Of course some video gaming :)
C3 Aircross 110A Flair Cosmic Silver/Black
Freedombtn

Post by Freedombtn »

Riding my motorcycle.
The freedom of it
Redneck

Post by Redneck »

I am a Motorsport marshal(,mainly circuit racing) .I have a secondary job working at local racing circuit. So hobby is a second income as well.