Post by russbif »

My system is:-
21.07.16.32_NAC-r0
Mapping (which I don’t use)
10.0.0-r0
Shows no updates due on system

Diagnostic option is not greyed out, but shows “empty list” when selected

No option to memorise speeds.

All a lot of faff in my opinion, I set speed limiter and cruise control based on the conditions and country I am driving in.

Deleted User 830

Post by Deleted User 830 »

Thanks for feeding back.

So your system firmware is out of date then, as the latest version is 21.08.84.12_NAC-r0. So it could still be the reason for the greyed out diagnostics option after updating to the latest version.

Hopefully a few others will feed back too so we can get some correlation.

This latest Firmware is supposed ot fix the following issues:
  • Permanently black multifunction display
  • Intermittent black multifunction display
  • Restart of the NAC radio navigation system with the appearance of the brand's monogram
  • Traffic info update time greater than 1 minutes 40 seconds
  • High-pitched noise when listening to the digital radio "DAB"
  • For APPLE brand phones of the iPhone type, application freezing during telephone communication and interruption of the communication in progress
  • After stopping the car for more than 5 minutes, guidance is not resumed and must be restarted manually after restarting the vehicle
  • Outside temperature unreadable on the multifunction screen in direct sunlight
  • During a call, no contact name is displayed on the multifunction screen, only the number in + 33XXXXXXXX but if voice recognition is used, the name of the correspondent is normally displayed
  • Improved Russian language translation when searching for a contact in the phone book
russbif

Post by russbif »

When I interrogated the system it said there was no software update available.
I am more than happy with it as is, I do not intend ever using the crappy Citroen satnav so the guidance bug will not affect me, and I have not encountered any if the other faults.
Deleted User 830

Yes, it's always the best policy in many ways - if it ain't broke, don't upgrade.
russbif

Post by russbif »

Particularly when there seem to be so many variants
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

I find the Citroen satnav pretty good myself (particularly with TomTom traffic), at my age I can't be bothered connecting a mobile every trip ;)
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Agreed. I have head up display which shows the turns etc. don't need to.look at the screen. The HUD also shows recommended speeds , current speed and cruise/limit speeds when engaged.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
Deleted User 830

Not actually having ever got round to looking for the option to manually add your pre-programmed limits which is no longer there, I’ve always used speed sign system as displayed in the HUD. I find it simple enough to use, so probably would not have used the programmable speed slots anyway.

I was just trying to work out which firmware update removed the option though.
srperry

Post by srperry »

JohnB wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:06 am I find the Citroen satnav pretty good myself (particularly with TomTom traffic), at my age I can't be bothered connecting a mobile every trip ;)
Me too! :)
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
russbif

Post by russbif »

Sadly I haven’t been anywhere of late when I have needed any form of guidance