Mycitroen App

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

New update to version 1.26.2 available today. Says it improves connectivity.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars

srperry

Post by srperry »

Thanks for that - I'll check it out!
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Tested and it works.
gerbil40

Post by gerbil40 »

How do i get new version ?
Citroen C3 Aircross Flair 2020 ( Manual ) 110ps Platinum Grey/ Black roof
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Go to Playstore on your phone (android) and open it. At top of screen touch updates. A list should appear if any updates available for your installed apps. If Mycitroen App is installed then as an update was issued it should be in the list. Next to it will be a green box with update in it. Touch it and it will update.
With the list open touch the MyCitroen app icon. A new page appears. This tells you what was updated or changed in the app. At top right corner there are 3 dots. Touch these and at the bottom of the list it says enable auto update. If this ticked it should do it automatically. Touch box to change state. I do not have that box ticked as I like to see what is being updated before I agree.
TioTel

Post by TioTel »

Thanks for this info Beanee, I have tried my App with your good instructions and despite the App saying it was auto updated on 12 Nov, it still hasn't updated anything for over weeks now. I've tried all I can and still it won't update, so I've given up and im deleting the App and gone back to pen and paper. Shame!
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Are you on Bluetooth when trying this. With the app stopped by touching Mycitroen App symbol until app info appears touch that and then force stop.
I went to my phone Bluetooth page and told it to forget Citroen which it did. while sitting in the car with ign ON, I did a search on Bluetooth page. CITROEN appeared and I told it to pair. It then shows a code on the phone and on the cars touch screen. Touch yes on both and it paired. On my Android phone if you look at the Bluetooth symbol under it will be Citroen audio.
Restart the MyCitroen app. Make trip and when ign is switched off download occurs.
srperry

Post by srperry »

TioTel wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:22 am Thanks for this info Beanee, I have tried my App with your good instructions and despite the App saying it was auto updated on 12 Nov, it still hasn't updated anything for over weeks now. I've tried all I can and still it won't update, so I've given up and im deleting the App and gone back to pen and paper. Shame!
Try again! There was a new update yesterday, specifically to fix connection issues (to the car). I told the developers nearly 2 years ago that they were building in problems to the Bluetooth Connection, but being typical programmers if it works on theirs then there is no problem! Now they appear to have realised there actually WAS a problem, and rectified it.

Just for information, I have managed hundreds of programmers over many years, and have only ever worked with 2 who could be relied upon not to go off on a tangent or dismiss issues with the brush-off that 'it works on mine'...
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
gerbil40

Post by gerbil40 »

Still waiting for the App to show theres an update ‘ but nothing .
Citroen C3 Aircross Flair 2020 ( Manual ) 110ps Platinum Grey/ Black roof
srperry

Post by srperry »

The App doesn't show that there is an update for itself - it either auto-updates or you need to go the the Play store (for Android), show your own apps, then update.