My Citroen app not recording journeys

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
JFS Dorset

Post by JFS Dorset »

I have managed to export my data to spreadsheet ok, but, mileage figure column has changed to kms although title says miles, on the spreadsheet everything else seems ok! I have set up with miles so no idea why exporting changes to kms. Maybe a formula issue!
C3 Aircross 2019 with feel spec in silver and black. Previous car Citroen C5 Petrol VTR

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

With the app running go to journeys. Today on mine it says no journeys but that's because it's a new month and I haven't been anywhere with app running. At top of page there is a symbol that looks like a funnel, next to the download arrow. Touch the funnel and make sure all the three switches are ON. That made mine work. What I do find odd is that in the list of journeys even on the same day some show the start and end location and other only show a journey. Yes GPS is on.
If you wish to uninstall the app, then save your data first. Touch the car symbol, then connected services then find out more, then save your trips. Uninstall, reboot phone, download new version.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
hitej

Post by hitej »

Ensure that the 'My Citroen' app has the necessary permissions to access your location and other relevant data on your iPhone. Go to your iPhone settings, find the 'My Citroen' app, and verify that location and other required permissions are enabled. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the 'My Citroen' app. Developers often release updates to fix bugs and improve performance. Check the App Store for any available updates and install them. Good thing driver’s licenses can now also be obtained online real id oregon and don’t have to waste time traveling to school and taking tests. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the 'My Citroen' app on your iPhone. This can help to clear any potential glitches or corrupted files that might be causing the issue. Ensure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. Go to Settings > General > Software Update to check for and install any available updates.