New C3 Aircross Flair

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
billychris

Post by billychris »

Took delivery second week March. Just beat 'lockdown'. Another week or so and who knows how long I would have waited.
Very happy with car although because of the situation not driven too far ... nowhere to go :)
Had a Mokka X before , just fancied a change . The sat nav screen a bit smaller but soon got used to that .
Asked dealer about the Citroen service plan (£15.99 a month on Citroen site ).
He checked and came up with £21 a month . Said I would be better off going on line and signing up for it. Have tried this but have been unable to as when I key in registration number of car 'not recognised ' comes up.
Do you think I should just forget it and just pay for each service when required ?
Thanks
Billy

Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

Hi,
welcome to the forum.
I took delivery of my C3 Aircross in September and did contemplate taking out the service plan but after careful consideration and feedback from the sales person, I decided it wasn't worth it!
I am a low mileage driver, so it may not apply to you, but considering the state of affairs at present I don't expect you will be putting many miles on yours for a while anyway!
Mine is just sitting in the garage now, and unfortunately my wife also bought a new Mini in March, so we now how 2 new cars sitting idle!
Hope you enjoy your new car, 'when you can'

Citroen C3 Aircross Flair Manual 130bhp Breathing Blue
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue
billychris

Post by billychris »

Thanks Chris . Very low mileage (I'm retired) . Won't bother with service plan ... I gave up trying , kept telling me to get in touch with dealer :)
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

I might be a good idea to get in touch with th dealer after things get back to normal. my local dealer offers a 3 year deal at a good price, including 3 MOTs although obviously with a new car you will only need one.
wingnut

Post by wingnut »

how to fit towbar