New c5 aircross owner

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rs82uk

Post by Rs82uk »

Just took delivery of my new c5. Very pleased with it on the whole very roomy and comfy, which was the aim for this car.
I've got the 1.2 flair anyone find the engine is quite rattly noisy when revving I had to double check the fuel cap when filling up as it sounded more like a diesel.
I've been driving an electric for the last few months so maybe I need to get used to it.

srperry

Post by srperry »

It's a 3 cylinder engine and and all 3 cylinders sound rattly at low revs, but once it gets up to speed it's really quiet unless you are flooring it and the turbo spins up. You'll get used to it.

Enjoy.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
goldonian

Post by goldonian »

hi
I ordered my c5 early jan 2020
I was informed two days ago it wont arrive until may
srperry

Post by srperry »

It's a shame, but I would imagine that not too many cars are buing built at the moment - it's not exactly something you can do from home, is it?
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
rdeknegt

Post by rdeknegt »

Whats the Problem. Last year Feb I ordered mine and it was delivered in June, so still no excessive delivery time.
Cars: C5 Aircross 180 Shine ,BMW Z4 E89. 2.8i sDrive
JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 »

goldonian wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:54 pm hi
I ordered my c5 early jan 2020
I was informed two days ago it wont arrive until may
And I think I read on Thursday that PSA are suspending all European production; could be a longer delay unfortunately.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol EAT8, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Roof. Now traded for DS7 E Tense.
Tangodan2

Post by Tangodan2 »

Having had several Citroens over the last 55 years or so I am currently delighted with my C5Aircross Flair Plus with 130 diesel. However I am having great difficulty pairing my mobile phone to the dashcam. I get all the way through and the app on the phone when I am about to pair, freezes,
I have tried closing the phone down,, nowt, any advice?
Incidentally only owned the car 11 weeks, very economical at 11 weeks to the gallon!