Stop start function

Faults and Technical chat for the Citroen Aircross
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP Manual
Has anyone had any issues with their stop start? Mine seems to have stopped functioning! have checked the settings and it is definitely activated on the touch screen.
I drove around 40 miles yesterday and it didn't operate the whole time, not sure if it's been working just prior to this either though.
I've only completed around 1300 miles, but it's always on fairly long daylight journeys with only minimal output from accessories etc., so it shouldn't be a low battery issue.
My last car, a DS3 HDI, was 6 years old with only 23,000 miles, the stop start worked faultlessly throughout.
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue

rdeknegt

Post by rdeknegt »

Own a C5 Aircross, the ss System Strikes since 4 weeks ago.
Noticed that when the temp Drops Below 0 c the ss button Shows a red Light (deactivated), however, ist now above 0 degr c and it still does not function.
Even after a 100 km trip (battery shud then be charged) still no active ss system
Cars: C5 Aircross 180 Shine ,BMW Z4 E89. 2.8i sDrive
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

I’ll take it for another spin over the weekend and see if it functions, otherwise it looks like a trip to the dealership!
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue
rdeknegt

Post by rdeknegt »

I will fully Charge my battery next week.
Also at the Moment the emergency button is flashing red/green, Nothing in the Manual.
posted in the German Forum and already another owner reported the same Problem since today.
srperry

Post by srperry »

rdeknegt wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:41 pm I will fully Charge my battery next week.
Also at the Moment the emergency button is flashing red/green, Nothing in the Manual.
posted in the German Forum and already another owner reported the same Problem since today.
I had that last week - I'm told it's an over the air firmware update...
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
rdeknegt

Post by rdeknegt »

@srperry tks, did not use the car since Friday nite, will see tomorrow if it still blinks