C5 across nera black roof

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Hi,

Looking at a C5 across flair plus, it has the option of the nera black roof fitted, on the configurator it appears to have removed the panoramic sunroof? Anyone know if this is correct, and if so why?

Thanks

Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Wouldn't trust the configurator. The pano roof is standard on the Flair plus and won't be deleted if you fancy a black roof.
By the way, I was going for the black roof but changed my mind for two reasons. 1) would have to stand on a chair to see it, and 2) the pano makes most of the roof black anyway.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.
rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Thanks for that, the one I am looking at already has black roof, plus black wheels and red accents, in cumulus paint, I wouldn't have necessarily added the roof option tbh.
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Don't forget to post pics when you get it.
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.
rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Black roof and black wheels spec car has gone, dealer could not request it in time, so it's now the same model and colour, but with standard 19's and body colour roof, oh and silver accents instead of red. Will post pics when picking up, around 20th Dec.
rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Hi,

Picked up new car on Monday, cumulus grey, so far so good, only things that would have been good especially as it's the top of the range and costing over £30k, LED headlights, heated windscreen and seats as standard. Also the auto wipers don't have an adjustable pattern ie from light to heavy rain, unless I am missing something. The ride is very comfy, although I have come from a fiesta ST, and the auto box is smoother than I expected. With regards to the headlights has anyone changed the bulbs to a whiter version as the standard ones seem a bit yellow. I have attached a pic, will get some more this weekend when I clean it.

20191218_221026.jpg

Mick p

Post by Mick p »

Hi,I am also picking my flair plus in cumalus silver hopefully on friday,did you get a spare wheel?
And did you get the paint protection?
rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Yes it has come with a spare wheel, as for paint protection, it's not worth the cost, I am very much into my detailing and the product they use is not very good, a good detailer can do the same, a little bit more money, but will last much longer. Hope you enjoy the car, the more I drive it the more I am liking it.
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Yes I have changed the dipped bulbs. The mains seem OK for the limited amount of use they get. After looking around for the best Kelvin ones I settled on the H7 (477) Halfords Advaned 5000K. It has made a huge difference.

20191223_085640.jpg

rdeknegt

Post by rdeknegt »

Andy, do you know why the Led front Lights are not available in the UK.
i cant understand why Citroën sells cars with 70er Technik.
Cars: C5 Aircross 180 Shine ,BMW Z4 E89. 2.8i sDrive