Hello from southern Lapland

New to the Citroen Aircross Forums? Introduce yourself here
-VJ-

Post by -VJ- »

Greetings from Tornio, Finland.

My Citroen driving "career" begin in 1994 when I bought second hand BX. Further I expanded my career by acquiring two years used cab, C5 Break which is still in daily use only 480 thousand kms driven. Now my wife has taken my C5 because I haven't repair her broken Ford, so I ordered C3 Aircross to me. I think that I should buy the first new car in my entire life for my 60 years anniversary. I haven't no idea how close it went. I made order 28th of february and I got the car on 16th of august, only 5 days before my anniversary :shock:

Now I have one week experience of the new car, only 920 km, mostly driving to work. Car feels fine, I have found one thing which must made better -- road wheel noise is untolerable. Asphalt roads are coarse here because of stud wheels in the winter time but I think that extra sound insulation would make a little wonder.

First weekend with the car was a little pain, car lost all electric function after a couple minutes of engine shutdown. The start button was the only working instrument. After heavy googling I found that the importer forgot to put "park shunt" to Customer -position. inside fuse box is in a bad place to look but I found the shunt and changed it to right place and car starts to work.

C3 Aircross 1,5 blueHDi 100, red colour, brown interior, hud display, HiFi-pack.
C3 Aircross Shine 1,5 BlueHDI 100 "Pull me over red", Tornio, Finland