TomTom

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
04bige

Post by 04bige »

Hi all,

I’ve had my Aircross since January and have always used Waze and CarPlay but I was told we get TomTom live maps included in the car. I went to register for it and got a message saying my car was not compatible. Has anyone else had this issue?

04bige

Post by 04bige »

Screenshot of the Citroen website

EA525242-12CE-404D-A4D3-1419AEE6EA2A.png

Korber

Post by Korber »

You did check with your VIN number, right?
Maybe the dealer has already registered your car (only one registration per VIN is accepted).
Does your car has the emergency & assistance pack? if not, you should tether your phone to have the Tom Tom live service.
For the activation procedure check the videos here:
https://www.citroen.co.uk/about-citroen ... onnect-nav
C3 aircross 110 BVM6 Shine.
mike1940

Post by mike1940 »

Only if your car was fitted with connect nav and registered by dealer at time of purchase.
:shock:
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

My C5 has the nav fitted but was not activated by the dealer, I did it myself with no issues
C5 Aircross Flair Plus 180 Petrol Auto, Platinum Grey with Red Accents and Black Wheels.
Plonk

Post by Plonk »

Yes, I had the same problem but tried again a few days later and it was then recognised. I can only assume there is a delay in getting the car on the system.
jezparker

Post by jezparker »

Yes I had it initially, but sorted in a few days. They did it at the dealer, but said it could take a couple of days to kick in. Try again soon.
C5 Aircross Flair 1.2 petrol manual. Platinum Grey
Cotsy

Post by Cotsy »

Yes have this problem, dealership tried to add but said there were technical issues which needed Citroen UK to resolve. The problem has been with their Connect Services for 2 weeks now and they are still trying to resolve. They all say I should have this but to date no one has been able to resolve it. Very frustrating as just keep getting reply we are working on it.
UPDATE - Now connected and activated. I removed my car listing on internet and reinstalled and it let me add free subscription for Connect Sat Nav and it activated in car within 24 hours.
Last edited by Cotsy on Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-VJ-

Post by -VJ- »

Same here as 04bige has. I have C3 Aircross manufactured in june 2019 with navigation and it hasn't emergency buttons. The UK website says that my C3 Aircross is not combatible with connect nav.

Maybe I should wait a couple of weeks and try again?

(I don't reside in UK, the Finnish Citroen web site says for my car: invalid VIN number !!! )

I have updated map data via USB port and it went fine. basic TMC navigation when I connect car to net with Phone. My Citroen app gives load links for loading map data to my computer but Citroen web site tell invalid VIN if I try to get map update via web site.
C3 Aircross Shine 1,5 BlueHDI 100 "Pull me over red", Tornio, Finland