Wait times for C3 aircross

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Just wondered if any one knows how long the wait is once ordered for a new C3 aircross. I was given a very vague 3 months Ish time when I ordered in mid January. I’m still waiting for some sort of email confirmation of order from Citroen. I have seen on the internet that Citroen were offering an extra £500 incentive due to long wait times and that orders from November last year aren’t due to be built until May/June this year. It’s all a bit worrying as my current lease runs out end of March.
C3 Aircross 110A Flair Cosmic Silver/Black

phild

Post by phild »

I placed my order Jan 31st and dealer quoted mid April. I read somewhere that May/june related to the reversing camera problems and customers were given a refundable £500 to stay and not to cancel their order. Not sure what the issue is relating to the camera. Which means that our order may indeed not arrive till May.
C3 Aircross Flair 130 6speed Manual Soft Sand, Sunroof, Grip Control, Family Pack
phild

Post by phild »

It now seems that all those who have ordered an Aircross in the UK which comes with a reversing camera will not receive the vehicle till May/June 2018. There is also a supposedly £500 discount to entice you not to cancel your order. I think this discount only applies to those who ordered in 2017 but I await confirmation on this.
C3 Aircross Flair 130 6speed Manual Soft Sand, Sunroof, Grip Control, Family Pack
phild

Post by phild »

Had a call from the dealer to say mine may be estimated to be here on 25th March. That will take me 8 weeks after order.
Paulr

Post by Paulr »

If you want a 1.2 Feel in a selection of colours, I have access to 100 pre-reg ones that work out remarkably cheap on lease over 1, 2 or 3 years, 5 to 15,000 miles PA.

Just ordered myself one. And I don't do that very often.
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Anyone else still waiting after nearly 4 months? I haven't even received any confirmation by post or email to say I've even ordered the car yet. The dealer assures me it will be here soon (mid-may) fingers crossed.
Impatient1

Post by Impatient1 »

Ordered mine back in mid November last year. Citroen blocked order until January as supply chain issues with reversing camera 😐. Car was built end of March. Unfortunately it had been standing in the compound in Sheerness uk for over two weeks now awaiting transfer to dealership. So frustrating and no concrete date yet for delivery 😣😣
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Crikey! :o
If it’s any consolation I shouldn’t imagine it will be long now. It usually takes a few weeks to be checked and added to a delivery slot. Fingers crossed you’ll get a call any day now.
Impatient1

Post by Impatient1 »

Finally picked my aircross up today ( 5 months after ordering) Loving it 😍 😍 😍
Deleted User 111

Post by Deleted User 111 »

Congratulations Impatient1. We’ve been told first week of May - which will have only 😒 been 12 weeks. If it actually arrives.