Current car?

The place to discuss everything else..
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Look at the bottom of the page "Full Editor & Picture Uploads", then Select 'Add Files', then browse to where your picture is located on your phone or PC, select it, then wait for the picture to upload. When it has, you can then use the 'Place' button to place the picture in your post, then finish your post and submit it.

Tommo

Post by Tommo »

car resize.jpg
2022 Citroën C3 Aircross SUV
Shine Plus • PureTech 130 S&S Automatic in Khaki Grey.
Tommo

Post by Tommo »

Thank you Juan Sheet.
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Very nice - an odd colour though - a cross between mint Viennetta ice cream and duckshell, but very effective.

I do wish they fitted the side air bumps to the Aircross though. Car park Trolley Wars are the norm these days....
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

I have to agree the side air bumps on the C3 MK3 and other Citroen models are a good addition. I had a C3 MK3 hatchback and when I traded it there were no marks on the doors. I personally think that the Aircross would look good with them.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
Tommo

Post by Tommo »

We are lucky as regard parking as my wife has a disabled badge so we are able to keep clear of the trolley car door wreckers. And whoever it was who came up with the idea of trolley's for children needs shooting, the amount of times kids have gone into the back of my heels at places like Ikea, i know the answer is to "stop going then" so i have.
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

IIRC, when we bought our C3 the airbumps were standard through the range, but on the top Flair trim they were a free delete option.
Tommo

Post by Tommo »

I agree, the side air bumbs are a brilliant addition and do there job perfectly, and i think they should be standard across the whole of the Citroen range.
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

In the absence of availability of the Air Bumps for the Aircross, I did have a thought about those magnetic rectangular strip signs that you see on vans and cars along the doors. These can be designed with anything you want on and just magnetise to the door for easy fitting and removal. If nothing else, they should provide some protection from trolley and third party car door opening scratches.

Or something like these:

Regarding the above, I went on their website and am waiting to see if they ship to the UK. It seems they take PayPal and it already filled in the price and shipping in Dollars, so about £43 including shipping from the Emirates to UK for 2 pads.

https://www.pads.ae/
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

Unfortunately they didn't prevent someone putting a small dent in our nearside rear door when the car was only a few days old.