The place to discuss everything else..
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:18 am
Just wondering what everyone's current car is?
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 pm
A 2001 Ford Puma. It's a little bit of an olde rmodel, but it suffices for what I need. And in truth? It's not a bad car. I know a lot of people give Ford a bad rep but its solid, runs well, and I have warranty with the dealership I got it from 3 years ago.
Plus I guess IM kind of a nut in that I like to keep it up to date and fixed and maintained and all.
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 9:38 am
- Location: Bracknell
2011. Hyundai i20
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:13 am
Citroen C4 Cactus
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:09 pm
C3 Aircross 110A Flair Cosmic Silver/Black
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:21 pm
DS4 Dsport 2L diesel 160hp. Love it, had it from new 2013 but have just ordered the C3 Aircross Shine model in Spain with loads of extras when there in March and told July delivery... we are moving to Spain end of July and hope it's on time or we are catching buses until it does arrive..
C3 Aircross Shine 130 in White, Black Roof with Silver Bars
Located in Sunny Spain
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:50 pm
C3 Aircross feei 82 bhp in natural white.
Or my rav 4 2.2 diesel in silver
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:23 pm
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:30 pm
Mini Cooper Countryman
Too old to die young
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:27 am
- Location: Eifel, Germany
BMW 320i(F30) and Z4 sdrive 28i. (E89) Ordered today Aircross C5 Shine as replacement for BMW
Return to “Off-Topic Chat”