Roof bars

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
NickF1975

Post by NickF1975 »

I'm looking to get some roof bars for my '22 C3 Aircross. Can anyone recommend any? TIA

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

For the C3 Aircross with roof rails fitted, you should only get the approved rood bars fitted as they are designed for the specific model. There is a maximum 45 KG capacity.

c3 bars.JPG

These are Aluminium and have specific fitting attachments thus:

c3 bars 2.JPG

They currently retail at Citroen for £230 at Citroen VAT inclusive.
Ste_A

Post by Ste_A »

C3 Aircross Shine Plus 110 S&S 6 Speed Manual
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

I use ones I got in Aldi for something like £25. Only put them on when I need to but they hold fast and are strong. They did whistle a bit on the motorway because of the slot in the bottom that the mounts slide into but I covered that with a bit of tape and they were silent.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
SeaCrosser

Post by SeaCrosser »

Hi NickF1975
Did you get some bars?
Were you intending just to carry luggage? Or a roofbox?
I'm asking because if you are intending to put SUP board on top (or kayaks!) I have some J-bars I will be selling...
1.6 PureTech 180 Auto Flair Plus in Volcano Red
JFS Dorset

Post by JFS Dorset »

I have bought a package from the Roof Box Company. Roof Box and Bars package for less then £200 including locks for bars. Anyone looking its worth a look at their website enter you car details and they’ll point you to what will fit, , they have a good range of boxes, bars and other accessories.
C3 Aircross 2019 with feel spec in silver and black. Previous car Citroen C5 Petrol VTR