fuel prices in GPS

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
The man in black

Post by The man in black »

Good morning.

I would like to consult like you, how I have to do so that the prices of the gas stations appear in the GPS of the car. I remember that it used to appear, but for some time now it has not.
A few months ago I renewed the navigation system service. Now I have the Connected Navigation Pack, which includes fuel prices.

thanks

Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

It depends which service you renewed.

To get the petrol prices, you will need a subscription to 'Live Services'. Once you have done this via Citroen's website under your account, the service should be active within a few days. The system is updated and activated over the air, so as soon as you are in an area with good mobile coverage the system should get the activation.

You just need to go through and check you have the information (points of interest) that you want to be displayed on the navigation system ticked.

If you have followed the instructions in the handbook correctly and it is still not showing this info, then advise your dealer and have the reference number handy when you paid for the subscription. They should be able to confirm it as active.
The man in black

Post by The man in black »

Thank you for your answer Juan.

I used to have the Citroen Connect Nav. Now the Connected Navigation Pack (active from February 1, 2022).
In both of them there is "fuel prices".
In which section of the manual is what you say?
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi, if it's the system I think it is, from the nav screen you press the map/cog button at the bottom right & then tick 'Stations'. It worked fine on my C3 Aircross but after a while the same system on my Grand C4 Spacetourer shows many of the prices incorrectly :cry: Some are OK, some are up to 30p too high and some are low... there's not an obvious pattern to this. Not sure if map updates affect this but I have another one to do soon so we'll see. I did contact Citroen who suggested resetting the profiles but this didn't work.
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
Juan Sheet

Post by Juan Sheet »

Have a look at this video - it goes through the purchase and options to check activation on your system: