Equipment you get, not in the literature.

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

I picked up my Aircross Feel with family pack and city pack today and there seems to be some things that weren't in the list of equipment. So far I noticed the pull up blinds built into the rear doors. Not sure they are needed with the dark glass but there you go. I also just noticed puddle lights built into the bottom of the mirrors. If you don't know, they are lights that shine on the ground so that if you park somewhere dark you can see if you are about to step out into a puddle (mud/dog poo, ect...).

Oh, also, locking wheel nuts don't come as standard but my dealer fitted them for free without me asking.
(Edit) I'll list as people post.

EXTRA EQUIPMENT IT MAY COME WITH. (Perhaps)

Puddle lights ( Feel )
Door fitted blinds ( Feel)
Locking Wheel nuts (Dealer added?)
Floor mats. ( Dealer added?)
Last edited by Jay R on Wed May 16, 2018 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.

KNEWBY16

Post by KNEWBY16 »

We had branded mats in ours , nice touch , not on list of included items , never noticed those lights but they are there !
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi JayR, can I ask does your Aircross have a sunroof? One part of the brochure states that the door blinds come with this, but no mention of it anywhere else. One of the demo cars I tried had a sunroof but no blinds, but guess it was older than yours. Dealer wasn't sure!
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

No sunroof. 'Feel' model with city and family pack. I wasn't sure if it would come with them either. Nothing in the manual or online about them but they appeared in a couple of pictures so I was hopeful. Perhaps they are standard, perhaps I just got lucky and that's the doors they had on the production line when my one came up to be built.
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

I’m pretty sure the blinds come with the family pack. I don’t have the sunroof but I have them and the only extras I have are the city and family pack.
C3 Aircross 110A Flair Cosmic Silver/Black
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Thanks guys, I also ordered the family pack so will see if we get them. I'll try to remember to let you know in a few months' time! :D
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Having said that... With the dark glass, the blinds aren't really that necessary anyway.