C3 Aircross Feel Horn Location

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Pedlar

Post by Pedlar »

I'm a newby here and have recently bought a C3 Aircross 110 Feel model so can anyone tell me firstly where the horn is located please (not the push button) and how difficult is it to access? Secondly, is there a two tone replacement horn that could be fitted in place of the puny sounding standard horn? Hope someone can help. Thanks, pedlar.

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Horn is behind the grill. ẞtsnd in front and get some one to sounds it and locate the position.
Plenty of horns on the market.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
BrianL

Post by BrianL »

I assume that you are not aware of the law regarding car horns?
Most 2 tone horns are illegal and will result in a fine and points on your licence.
routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 »

BrianL wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:09 am I assume that you are not aware of the law regarding car horns?
Most 2 tone horns are illegal and will result in a fine and points on your licence.
Depends on whether notes alternate or operate at the same time. Most twin tones are the latter.
Airtool

Post by Airtool »

Not sure if you can buy a Tesla horn it can be set to bark or fart ;<)
C3 Aircross Flair 110bhp 2020 grey
Pedlar

Post by Pedlar »

BrianL wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:09 am I assume that you are not aware of the law regarding car horns?
Strange how many manufacturers fit twin horns as standard, one high tone and one low tone both operating at the same time. Not looking at fitting a blue light on my roof nor fitting a dee dah version. Question was where is it located.
Pedlar

Post by Pedlar »

Beanee687 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:36 pm Horn is behind the grill. ẞtsnd in front and get some one to sounds it and locate the position.
Plenty of horns on the market.
Thanks. I'll do that. From inside, it sounds like it's at the back of the speedo.