ride height
the sound of the direction indicators
grip control and armrest
sunroof smooth quiet operation
easy to clean wheels

Dislikes

Industrial sound heater/blower when set to max very loud
no mute button on steering wheel
no fill handbook issued and cannot be located on website even thou it says you can
use latest download c3 handbook as its similar
no heated seats
no covered storage for hiding phones etc
hooks in boot not deep enough to hold a carrier back
C3 Aircross Flair 130 6speed Manual Soft Sand, Sunroof, Grip Control, Family Pack

grahams

Post by grahams »

I have had my Aircross since early Nov 17 - migrating from a C4 Cactus.
Concur with phild's likes and dislikes.
Would add disappointment that in spite of Citroens claims of connectivity my iPhone SE contacts only partially load via Bluetooth. (OK with the Cactus). Other than that all the electronic gizmos work well. SatNav certainly much improved over the Cactus.
Overall a comfortable and enjoyable car to drive.
phild

Post by phild »

Another like is the quirky LED light on the door mirrors when you lock. That light tends to be found on the door handle on BMWs

A dislike are the profile colours. They seem a very odd hue of blue, red and yellow. The brown is not good.
C3 Aircross Flair 130 6speed Manual Soft Sand, Sunroof, Grip Control, Family Pack
grahams

Post by grahams »

Yes the mirror lights are a nice touch as are the ambient light strips either side of the sun roof.
Agree, I dislike the profile colours, dull and unimaginative. Miss the Cactus startup screen and the ability to add a photo.
Like the HUD especially the speed limit sign detection display and the SatNav direction indicator.
Would like to have a menu option to select auto close of the sun roof and windows when the ignition is turned off.
The My Citroen phone app is a bit of fun. Much like a fitness watch app but with calories swapped for mpg.
phild

Post by phild »

Hi grahams do you think only you and me have a C3 Aircross in the whole country?? I daresay the forum will be busier soon. I have had mine 4 weeks and I am yet to see another one on the road.

Another like - the handbrake lever. The motor journos mock it but I think its fab
grahams

Post by grahams »

Hello phild,
Looks like we may be the only active owners so far - seems a very slow take up on the forum.
When I purchased my Cactus in late '14 the forum was already busy and has continued to build from that point to be very active today. Fingers crossed Aircross owners will follow and contribute.
Come on Aircross owners, add your views and experiences of your new car.
KNEWBY16

Post by KNEWBY16 »

Well it's finally here 3 months after order , haven't seen any on the road in those waiting months , dealer said it's the 1st one he's had in , I'm not complaining but I think there's something Citroen are telling people about , but anyway looks great in Misty grey with black roof , Flair 82 bhp , even had C3 mats fitted , took a while to get the USB to work , don't know why but after 2 days it just started working , app on your phone worked when I put my cable into my phone , only 1 job to do which is a couple of updates ,one for sat nav and one for app , will update people when I complete 😀
grahams

Post by grahams »

Welcome - enjoy your Aircross
phild

Post by phild »

Like the incorporated ring tone that activates when someone calls ya
HelenO

Post by HelenO »

Hi

I’ve actually had my Aircross longer than I’ve know about this forum! Now I’ve found it, I’ll be contributing too.

My likes, cut down version:
Handling and road holding
Ride over rough tracks - nice suspension
Supportive comfortable seats
(both the above great for my elderly mother with back problems)
Folding seat combinations, including front passenger one, allow for long load carrying - IKEA flat packs, trees, etc

My dislikes, also a cut down version!
Heating/aircon controls
Visibility - windows are so small compared to all my previous vehicles, they restrict your view
Huge rear view mirror/speaker attachment on windscreen (don’t know the technical term)
(I use a Tomtom satnav and the two preceding points mean I can’t attach it to my screen because then I REALLY can’t see much)

I’ve no doubt both lists will grow as I spend more time driving the car.