Voice Control

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Gaz1948

Post by Gaz1948 »

I have tried using voice control to navigate to a destination. But a voice comes back saying navigating to an address using voice control is not available in this country. I'm in the UK so don't understand. Anyone able to offer any advice,,?

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

I have Nav on my 2020 C3 Aircross Flair.
I've just tried this.
With ignition on and a quick press of the upper left button on steering wheel, has head on it. The voice said to began say a command after the tone.
After the tone I said navigate to NG24 1LS.
The response was the voice saying where should I navigate too and a list appeared. Non of the choices was where I wanted to go.
Then I tried again
Navigate to Appleton gate Newark on Trent
Again a list appeared.
The I said navigate to address Newark on Trent. Again as list but this time Newark on Trent was #1 in the list.
I said select line 1.
The route was plotted and ready for use.

It would most likely do the complete trip to the actual place with practise and refinement of command. But it did work.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
jakeg

Post by jakeg »

Gaz1948 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:09 pm I have tried using voice control to navigate to a destination. But a voice comes back saying navigating to an address using voice control is not available in this country. I'm in the UK so don't understand. Anyone able to offer any advice,,?
mine does the same. i just use apple mirror display now with google maps