Wait times for C3 aircross

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Malekith

Post by Malekith »

Ciba wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:46 pm Hello

Is there nobody with some good news, meaning a lead time, order to delivery, less than 4 months?
Any new delivery posting its lead time would be a very good help for the ones who have nothing but hope.

Thank you
hi. not a lot of good news from me. just had a call from my dealer saying they had checked on my car and it
is not due to be built until September.(ordered 1st june) did offer me a diesel with similar extras with a better price
but i declined. will never get another diesel ! (dpf issues)
Aircross C3 Flair (auto) Misty grey with family pack, sunroof, park assist pack and hifi pack.

Ciba

Post by Ciba »

Thank you anyway. I can't understand them trying to push diesels knowing that soon one will be allowed to ride it only in the back yard.
They tried it with me too...
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

We are happy with ours but we won't have it long enough to worry about that! 😃
billt

Post by billt »

Ordered car from Hawkins of Cornwall on 01 May. Picking it up today. Not bad - 3½ months.

C3 Aircross 110A Flair Soft Sand/White and Park Assist Pack
Bertiebus

Post by Bertiebus »

Ciba wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:42 pm Thank you anyway. I can't understand them trying to push diesels knowing that soon one will be allowed to ride it only in the back yard.
They tried it with me too...

It might be due to the fact the latest spec diesels are cleaner to drive then patrols.
The blue hdi uses add blue. Which works well with the dpf to eliminate any particulates.
It's the government who hate them.
Not drivers.
Malekith

Post by Malekith »

an update but not good news. now been given a provisional date of 27th October. was however offered a cash inducement not to cancel.
i will wait.....
Aircross C3 Flair (auto) Misty grey with family pack, sunroof, park assist pack and hifi pack.
MikeBrad

Post by MikeBrad »

Just got back from a week’s holiday in France and didn’t see a single Aircross whilst there! What’s going on in the Citroen factory??
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Give them a chance, they have only been making it for a year. It takes time to build up numbers.
According to the web there are around 5,500 registered in the U.K. at the moment. Compare that to the over 250,000 Nissan Jukes and it's not much wonder you don't see them about often.
Seems they have made a little over 100,000 Aircross's so far in total.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
flobbage

Post by flobbage »

waited for too long and still no definite date. have cancelled my order and my new Peugeot arrives next week.
please cancel my membership.
thanks
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi all, mine was ordered on 12th June and I was told the build was planned to be finished last week, so the dealer reckons it could be ready to collect at the end of this month, but I suspect it could slip into November. I went for petrol mainly due to diesel issues discussed elsewhere on the forum (had DPF problem on older C3 Picasso but not on current C4 Picasso), but I think I'm going to miss the better diesel fuel economy - I may be wrong...
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof