Wait times for C3 aircross

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

No. Looks like they stuffed the firmware update. Shouldn't take them an hour to re-install. Keep us posted will you.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.

robbie4672

Post by robbie4672 »

Well update on my Aircross screen freezing they have had it since 29/6/18 and as of 3/7/18 i have phoned twice they can not give me an answer and will not call back with one. I have told them this is getting urgent know as i am due to head of to Scotland later this week. From the very 1st day i told them of the problem they have been evasive and not willing to help . I DO EXPECT BETTER SO FRUSTRATING.
robbie4672

Post by robbie4672 »

I got my new car back from Citroen Chiswick today as i have had problems with my screen freezing. They did not fix it brought my car back really dirty like it had been through a sandstorm and had used 3/4 tank of my petrol leaving it empty. Other than that the car is superb once the screen is bug free it will be perfect.
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

OK, sounds like I'll never be visiting Chiswick Citroen at any point in the future. I'd put a complaint into Citroen U.K. and see what they can do for you. And if they say take it back to Chiswick, tell them you would prefer a different dealership.
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Just been enquiring about my car ordered middle April. Update: no further forward chassis number not been allocated yet looking like September now at the earliest :shock: :o I hope it's going to be worth the wait!
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Ouch! That's a long wait, which would make mine November (ordered mid-June). Hopefully they can bring it forward once they start building it!
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

JohnB Do you think we'll get them before Christmas ?🤣🤣😫😫
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi Rosie G, fingers crossed... if I've heard nothing by early October I'll give the dealer a call to see if they've started making it! :(
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
v2000chick

Post by v2000chick »

I ordered mine on 9th April. I was told by the dealer 8-12 weeks.... and I'm still waiting! the latest news I can get after emailing both Citroen and the dealer is that it is not due until the end of Aug now..... probably!
It's very wrong that I've had to chase them both up to get any information. My order form doesn't say anything about the delivery date being variable, in fact it says it will be delivered on 7th June! I am currently deciding whether I'm going to cancel the order, its just not fair to leave people hanging for so long. :( :?
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

When there was a delay last year due to them not being able to source the rear view cameras, Citroen were offering people £500 not to cancel their orders. May be worth asking if they keep putting back your delivery date.