Wait times for C3 aircross

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Picked the car up today...what a beauty, worth the wait. Just getting used to an automatic but drives like an absolute dream. :)
C3 Aircross 110A Flair Cosmic Silver/Black

JenniG

Post by JenniG »

I've started making tentative enquiries (still "configurating" my final choice!) - dealer has warned me it's likely to be October before it arrives!
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Well, that only shows how popular it is. Must be a good choice eh!
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Don't believe it just coming out of my drs and guess what was driving in - a Citroen Aircross!!! First one I've seen. I want mine even more now 😂 still hopefully only another month or so to wait.....🤞
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi, ordered mine on Thursday (7th June), provisional delivery date is 20th September but I expect that will slip. Dealer said deliveries are 'confusing' at the moment, partly due to France 'shutting down' in August (even though the car's built in Spain), and also something about a timeline for some some Euro 6 engine tweaks (which he said won't affect performance etc. in any way). Went for a Flair 1.2 110 EAT6 with park assist, family pack, sunroof & metropolitan grey ambiance in Soft Sand & orange roof :o
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Had a call from the dealer this morning and it's now looking like 'October/November' (ordered 7th June). He had gone to the trouble to locate an available Aircross with a very similar spec. and asked if I'd like to change, but decided to hold on until the Autumn (or Winter?!). I'm OK with that as I have a Grand C4 Picasso on contract until November so with a bit of luck it might just work out.
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Hi how did you manage to get any dates from them? My dealer is very vague about when I could be expecting my car and won't commit to anything...
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi, well he would only say probably October/November, and now it's ordered he said he wouldn't know any more until it's built!
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Oh dear.... Let's hope we don't have to wait too long!! I keep telling myself it will be worth the wait.
robbie4672

Post by robbie4672 »

I waited about 9 weeks for my Aircross but i did have all the extras. Although mine is going back today as from the very 1st day my screen keeps on crashing or freezing or rebooting. Has anyone else had a problem with this happening.