Wait times for C3 aircross

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Jesus!!!! That's a wait. Mine was made to order ('cause of options) and it only took 3 and a half. Went for orange all over with family and city pack.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.

John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Apparently the extra delay is waiting to source some mats? Well at least i know its in the country. Dealer has no idea when it will arrive but shouldnt be long now.
C3 Aircross 110A Flair Cosmic Silver/Black
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Hi John did you have lots of extra packs on your car is this why its taken longer to arrive?
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

I did get some extras but nothing excessive, I was told back in February that there was a delay to all the C3 aircross models that had a reversing camera fitted as they couldn’t source parts fast enough, that was a 7 week delay. I just find it weird that even the dealer doesn’t know when it will arrive until it actually arrives on the forecourt. Oh well hopefully worth the wait and really should be any day now. ⏱
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

There definitely seems to be a lack of communication. My dealer couldn't really get any definite response from Citroen it was all very vague regarding ordering and delivery times. I'll just have to try and forget I've ordered one! Have the C4 Cactus at the mo which I've found to be a good car so hoping this aircross will be even better. To have an opening sunroof will be ace as long as we still have some summer left when it eventually arrives 🤣🤣
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

I got it wrong its only 4 months waiting so far not 5, my math's isn't very good obviously :oops:
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Still.....
John Minshall

Post by John Minshall »

Car has now arrived at the dealers (on friday) They didn't ring to tell me, I had to ring to find out this morning. Apparently it doesnt arrive in a finished condition so now have to wait until next week to arrange to pick it up. At least its here. :)
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

Yippee
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Yay that's good news John Minshall!!