Wait times for C3 aircross

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Paulr

Post by Paulr »

Much of the problem with delays is the new WLTP emission regulations due in and applying to all cars from September (because of the VW scandal). Trouble is, not many cars comply. Double trouble is, if they are still hanging around by Dec they will be required to be scrapped, so manufacturers have stopped building cars! You can still get stock or pipeline vehicles, and as long as they are registered by August 31st you will be fine. If not, look to next year. Factory ordered T-Roccs are Jan delivery if they can get the cars compliant.

Motor trade is in a bit of a turmoil at the moment.

RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Well made a decision test drove a diesel and have to say both hubby and I liked it much to our surprise. So.... No more waiting got a good deal on new car with all the packs collecting within a fortnight. Yay happy bunny :D :D :D
billt

Post by billt »

Ordered car from Hawkins of Cornwall on 01 May. Had a surprise phone call yesterday to say that it was in transit to Sheerness on 18 July.
Anyone know which route the cars take?

C3 Aircross 110A Flair Soft Sand/White and Park Assist Pack
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi billt - May to July, that's pretty good! Not sure the route but I've heard it takes a couple of weeks to get here from Zaragoza. Rosie G - hope it all goes well, keep us posted! I'm holding on for now as I don't need mine until November, although it will probably be March!
C3 Aircross Flair 1.2 110 Auto with Parking & Family packs & sunroof
RosieG

Post by RosieG »

Gosh billt I'm impressed! Our dealer said it was like crystal ball gazing it's anyone's guess when it was likely to turn up. I could cope if I had a set date to work to but don't like this not knowing and they seemed to think it would be much later in the year because we had ordered all the extras. That's why we decided to try the diesel which as I've said surprised us. It was good to drive and pleasantly so. So changed our plans and they managed to find us one with all the packs which hopefully will arrive at the dealership this Thurs and collect next Wednesday 🤞 Feel happy about the decision although its not the colour we had originally ordered. Thank you JohnB for your comment I'll let you know the next instalment 😂
IKP

Post by IKP »

Happy (ish) just had a call from the dealer.. Aircross Flare 130 S&S ordered at the end of March has arrived in the UK and should be ready to collect in one week's time. Looks like the comments about crystal balls and delivery are not getting thru' to the French logistics organisation or even to those who are responsible for the materials planning for manufacturing.

Has been a rough few months and a number of aggrieved phone calls with the sales team and management of the dealer, even considered cancelling the entire order on a number of occasions. Now I await the last few days before collecting the unit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C3 Aircross Flair PureTech 130 S&S with Techno HiFi Pack
IKP

C3 Aircross Flair PureTech 130 S&S with Techno HiFi Pack
raggydee

Post by raggydee »

Hi all! I think I can top all of you!!
Ordered and paid deposit on 7th August 2017 - as soon as anounced - and took delivery on 13th March 2018!! Model; Flair 110 auto, Spicy orage with white roof etc - all packs available at time. I also excepted £500 discount and also overan previous lease by 3 months, but PSA finance were very accomodating. I have been leasing/driving Citroens for over 20 years (from xsara picasso right through range to most recently C4 picasso and this one is DEFINATELY the best so far!!

regards
Ciba

Post by Ciba »

Hello

Is there nobody with some good news, meaning a lead time, order to delivery, less than 4 months?
Any new delivery posting its lead time would be a very good help for the ones who have nothing but hope.

Thank you
billt

Post by billt »

Ordered car from Hawkins of Cornwall on 01 May. Had a phone call today to say that my C3 Aircross will be in Portbury (Bristol) from Vigo in a couple of days. Wish I knew the name of the ship, then I could track her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C3 Aircross 110A Flair Soft Sand/White and Park Assist Pack
maisiemoosdaddy

Post by maisiemoosdaddy »

This just in from Citroen customer services on Facebook Messenger - was in response to my enquiry re lead times for a C3 Aircross in Flair trim with either a 1.2 110 or 130 PS petrol engine and a manual gearbox.

'Hi thanks for your interest in the C3 Aircross. The current lead time for this is a September build with an October delivery. If you're looking to add any extras, such as grip control or a panoramic roof, you're looking at an extra four weeks. Your local Citroën dealer will be happy to go through any options: https://bit.ly/1LhjhEa. Best wishes'

That timescale is one I'd expect. Just wondering though, how long they'd be able to keep to this?