Wait times for C3 aircross

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Jay R

Post by Jay R »

I used Carwow and then used the cheaper price from a dealer 30 miles away to haggle the local dealership down.
Orange 110bhp Feel with City and Family packs.

-VJ-

Post by -VJ- »

Greetings from the southern part of Finnish Lappland. I made order in the last day of February. This week I got first estimate of delivery, maybe in the end of June. ”Special order, takes longer time”.
Specialities: HUD display, grip control, HiFi pack, family pack, brown interior. Base mode is Shine (Flair in the UK?) colour basic red. And Diesel engine HDI 100 which doesn’t exist in the Finnish importer price list, only gasoline engines available here!

Lack of diesel made that I haven’t been interested on little Citroens earlier. (I have Diesel C5 and drive about 30000 km in an year) but last december I was on vacation in southern europe and rented C3 Aircross diesel for 11 days and I made decicion that ”This is my new car”. Local dealer said that no diesel models available, I told that no diesel, no purchase of new car. He managed to arrange order for me, maybe the second diesel Aircross in Finland, he sold the first last summer which was factory demonstration car.
C3 Aircross Shine 1,5 BlueHDI 100 "Pull me over red", Tornio, Finland