ConnectedCAM data connection

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
SPhoenix86

Post by SPhoenix86 »

Hi all. Just bought my C5 aircross flaire a couple days ago and I'm a big fan!!! Love the car but I'm having problems with the connectedCAM. I have a Samsung galaxy s10+ I can connect to the WiFi and it connects automatically however I can for the life of me figure out how to share my mobile data connection with the connctedCAM! It tells me to do this in the setup but when I click on the button to do it, it just takes me back to the connections page on my phone. Someone please help me. I want to be able to get the best out of my new car!

Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

The ConnectedCAM has it's own WiFi.
You have to download the ConnectedCAM app from Playstore and install it.
Now you have to pair your phone with the cars ConnectedCAM WiFi.
On your phone WiFi page, look for ConnectedCAM xxxx. The xxxx will be four numbers. Pair with it and NOTE the four numbers.
You may have to move away from or disconnect from your home network.
Now open the ConnectedCAM app.
On the log in page enter the password which is the ConnectedCAMXXX same as the WiFi network.
Make sure you entered it EXACTLY as it appeared on your phone WiFi page capitals and numbers.
It may suggest you change the password but I didn't bother. The range is very limited and it only has your camera pictures. There is no internet connection on it.
If you need to reset the camera press both buttons on the rear for 10 secs or until it beeps. This will revert to the original password.
You can connect directly to a laptop using the small USB connector on the left-hand side of the camera. This is a much faster way of downloading. Dumping to phone is slow. The recordings are done in 2 min segments. It can take still photos by pressing the button on rear.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars