My Citroen App

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
gerbil40

Post by gerbil40 »

Absolutely amazed β€˜ after nearly 3months of not working . I got out of car earlier β€˜ phone beeped β€˜ and app has suddenly decided to work . I wont hold my breath .
Citroen C3 Aircross Flair 2020 ( Manual ) 110ps Platinum Grey/ Black roof

KJR

Post by KJR »

The app was updated on my android phone two days ago. What's new on Play Store says "Take advantage of the new maintenance e-book service and automatically retrieve your maintenance operations done in a dealership in your application !"
Over the last three months I've had to remove and reinstall the app twice to get it working properly. Loosing all my mileage data each time. I had wanted to use it to record business mileage (after lock down) so hopefully they have resolved the problem.

Hears hoping

Kevin
C5 Aircross
JFS Dorset

Post by JFS Dorset »

My app informs me the certificate has expired and I need up date the app. Can't update app not available in my region!! I am in the UK! Just got circle of death going now - presume app is trying to update! Ive done several journeys totalling 140 miles over the last few weeks, none of the journeys have recorded. Was hoping this update might fix things...forever the optimist!
C3 Aircross 2019 with feel spec in silver and black. Previous car Citroen C5 Petrol VTR
JFS Dorset

Post by JFS Dorset »

App reloaded now. Connected to car. Still not transferring info to phone (iPhone 7). 🀨
C3 Aircross 2019 with feel spec in silver and black. Previous car Citroen C5 Petrol VTR
Deleted User 365

Post by Deleted User 365 »

I was getting half a journey recorded - either out or back, no discernible pattern.

Now it doesn't bother for either car; can't record maintenance details either.

Definitely not an improvement.

This is used on a Samsung Galaxy 8+
srperry

Post by srperry »

mikeb wrote: ↑Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:03 am I was getting half a journey recorded - either out or back, no discernible pattern.

So I'm not alone! Perhaps someone at Citroen or their software developer might actually listen to the comments and do something about the issues? The App is clearly not fit for purpose, and the developers should be either managed properly in regard to quality control, or fired and new people brought in.
Was C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Flair, Tijuca Blue/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
Now C5 Aircross Pureteh EAT8 S/S Shine+ Cumulus Grey/Black Roof, Metropolitan Grey ambience
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

srperry wrote: ↑Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:23 am
mikeb wrote: ↑Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:03 am I was getting half a journey recorded - either out or back, no discernible pattern.

So I'm not alone! Perhaps someone at Citroen or their software developer might actually listen to the comments and do something about the issues? The App is clearly not fit for purpose, and the developers should be either managed properly in regard to quality control, or fired and new people brought in.
Best of luck with that. That have been many many previous posts on this forum regarding this app. It worked for me for a couple of years, but now is very intermittent.
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic