C5 aircross cartography 9.0 update

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Deleted User 638

Post by Deleted User 638 »

Sees that there is a cartography update for aircross c5 v 9.0. However my citron app isn’t working saying error occurred whilst retrieving data. Doing a quick google found the same issue on Peugeot and Vauxhall forums. Has anyone managed to download this update?

Spark

Post by Spark »

I encountered the same problem and downloaded the map manually. Try this url:

https://download.tomtom.com/OEM/PSA/MAP ... _WAVE4.tar

The file size is 18,62 GB.

Unpack the downloaded archive and copy the map SWL to the root of a freshly formatted (FAT32) 32GB usb stick.
C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S Business Plus ▪︎ Manual ▪︎ Pearl White
curinor

Post by curinor »

I also downloaded from
https://download.tomtom.com/OEM/PSA/MAP ... _WAVE4.tar
unpacked to freshly formatted usb and it worked fine ..... may thanks for the advice
bm227

Post by bm227 »

FIXED? I was having the same issue with the Update Software on Windows 10 for several days. It seemed to have been fixed yesterday Wednesday 24th March 11am as I used the app to download/create memory stick/install to car. Previous to that I googled the error message. It appears the same software is used for Vauxhall, they have a help forum, images on it show that their software looks the same but with 'Vauxhall' replacing the word 'Citroen'. One of their users had managed to work out it was a software certificate problem and informed Vauxhall customer service. The update when it worked still took 45 minutes to download, 15 minutes to copy to the memory stick, and another 45 minutes to install on the car! bm227
rdeknegt

Post by rdeknegt »

I saved the activation key/folder fm the prev update and noticed the recent update the key failed, i added it to the stick.
Update was ok.
Just make sure u save the key and u will not have problem when citroen forget it to add
Cars: C5 Aircross 180 Shine ,BMW Z4 E89. 2.8i sDrive
GilRil

Post by GilRil »

I had errors in the Citroen software when i tried to update my maps on our 2 week old C5 Aircross, but i read bm227 saying they fixed it on 24th March, i tried the Citroen software on my Laptop and it started to work, i downloaded it and copied it to my USB key, then it worked all ok in our car thank you very much bm227
C5 Aircross 1.2 Pure Tech 130 Shine Plus Auto