My Citroen App

All Citroen Aircross related discussions
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

What version Android are you running, my phone updated to Android 10.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars

Hiboost

Post by Hiboost »

Mine is an iPhone, perhaps that’s the problem, or was...
-VJ-

Post by -VJ- »

I have noticed that maybe the existence of sunspots or something similar has influence of the app?-) I use iPhone and I get travels every day or every other day or once a week or... App tells that fuel type is updated and it it empty as always. Connected services - Car information - cannot connect.

In phone my wifes Cactus uses name "CITROEN" and my Aircross shows name "System_Name"

Is it so that car maker is not a master of programming?
C3 Aircross Shine 1,5 BlueHDI 100 "Pull me over red", Tornio, Finland
Beanee687

Post by Beanee687 »

Possible answer maybe obtain an old android phone and use it purely for car, not for calls etc see if that works.
2023 C3 Aircross Shine+ 130 BHP EAT6.
Pepper red with red roof and black mirrors & roof bars
Chrislo

Post by Chrislo »

My old Android phone won't even load the app anymore! I was having issues with it so decided to uninstall it and start again, on trying to reinstall it said my phone is not compatible with the app?
C3 Aircross Flair 130BHP manual - Breathing Blue
Hibbydave

Post by Hibbydave »

Hi,can anyone help,I just can’t seem to get info from the car to iPhone apart from where my car is located, on the touchscreen it says app connected but when I click on car app all I have is settings which only has change country
Desperate c3 aircross owner
Thx
Hiboost

Post by Hiboost »

Do what I did, delete the damned app, life’s to short...
the2ems

Post by the2ems »

I’ve never had much of a problem before, except periodically losing connection with the car for a few days. When it does decide to reconnect, it has always updated all the missing journeys. Except for this time. It’s not been connecting foe a week, until this morning. But I now have a gap of 8 days with no journeys, jumping from 4th March to today 12th March. Quite disappointing.
2019 C3 Aircross Flair 110 Automatic
grahams

Post by grahams »

Having the same problems, not connecting, many journeys missing, recording outward journey but not the return, jumping dates.
I used the app with my first 2017 C3 Aircross. It was a bit flakey but would pick up all journeys after a few days. It became less reliable with successive updates. I was hoping things would improve when I swapped to a 2020 C3 Aircross but no, it is so unreliable as to be useless.
Same iPhone SE used with both cars - no problems with Contacts between cars and phone.
The app needs a complete redesign.

C3 Aircross Flair.
Hibbydave

Post by Hibbydave »

Hi
Is there anything I have to do to connect my iPhone to the car, my phone automatically connects through Bluetooth but I get no information at all on my phone from the car